Fee Schedule and Policies for Macro Consulting and Training
Reasonable rates, flexible plans, generous licensing
"Sage" retainer rate: $80 per hour
- For short-term "how do I" consulting (phone or e-mail; no turnkey code)
- Fee payable in advance
- One hour minimum
Basic project rate: $80 per hour
- $5/hour discount ($75/hour) for projects over 16 hours
- For projects over 8 hours 50% of estimated project estimate pre-paid (or negotiated)
- Two hour minimum
Macro training - Distance
- Includes training guides, lessons, and quizzes
- Training via e-mail (you set the pace)
- Fee: Please contact us for a price quote
Notes, Services, and Policies
- All work is given priority, but rush jobs are rarely possible due to my other commitments. Advance notice is required before work can begin.
- The retainer and/or advance payment requirement is waived for U.S. and state government agencies. I accept work from U.S. and state government agencies on a case-by-case basis only.
- PayPal, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover), and checks are accepted for all professional services.
- Credit card payment is via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.
- I do not charge a separate license for you to use or sell the macros, automation systems, or other code I develop for you. (Exception: I retain non-exclusive rights to use certain common programming routines previously developed.)
- Occasionally it is necessary for me to visit your office to plan, develop, or test macros or other automation systems. In these cases, portal-to-portal travel time and travel-related expenses are extra.